Like most of Eventide’s pedals, this box contains a whole universe. There are few if any delay pedals on the market that can do as much as this insane machine can. With its incredible manipulability, huge amounts of preset storage, and well designed app, it will be hard to find a delay pedal more worthwhile than this.
External Control: MIDI/EXP/APP/TAP/APP
|Interface||Versatility||Tonal Reproduction||Live Application||Total Score|
This pedal allows you so much control that it can be overwhelming. The pedal itself is not an easy one to use, especially when editing sounds on the fly. Even though it gives you almost unlimited control, it can be a daunting pedal to take on.
There is very little this pedal cannot do. If there is a delay sound you wish you had, you will find it here, or will be able to create it here.
Tonal Reproduction: 4/5
Whether you want a clean, clear reproduction of your sound or a distorted, modulated mess, this pedal can do it well.
Live application: 4/5
Although the Timefactor is difficult to manipulate or edit live, and takes up quite a lot of space, its huge storage capacity for presets, and immense potential for external control make it a wonderful live pedal.
- 100 presets
- Studio quality sound
- Instant Program Change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync/Generate
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
- Input 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2 : ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: US Power Supply included
- Analog Input/Output
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Power: 9VDC, 500mA, Tip hot (+)
- English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- Weight 2.15 lbs, 1kG
Product info from the Eventide website